Loose Mineral Powder builds from light – full coverage.
Conceal + protect + get a flawless finish
6 colour shades – 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06
- Tripled-milled, super-fine powder provides a satin, creamy, full-coverage, dewy, incandescent, flawless finish
- Suits all skin types
- Offers UVA+B protection from Zinc Oxide + Titanium Dioxide
Directions: Tap a small amount of powder into the lid + swirl your Saint Minerals Kabuki Brush into the powder to warm up the minerals. The more you warm the minerals – the more flawless the application. Work powder into brush,
tap off any excess + lightly dust over face for a flawless, luminous base. Saint Minerals is highly concentrated, so repeat process for fuller coverage. Can also be used as a spot-treatment concealer when applied with a concealer brush.
Key Ingredients: Natural Loose Mineral Powder.
- Titanium Dioxide – is an earth mineral + protects skin from UVB rays. Titanium Dioxide also helps reduce redness in skin
- Zinc Oxide – is an earth mineral + helps protect skin against free-radicals + creates a natural, protective barrier against the elements, that is non comedogenic
- Mica – is a naturally-occurring earth mineral. Gives the foundation a flawless glow when applied to the skin. It also helps minimise the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles thanks to its luminous properties
- Kaolin Clay – helps absorb any excess oil, refines the look of pores + helps clear breakouts
- Ultra-Marines – this is how the depth + intensity of colour is created in mineral make-up
- Magnesium Stearate – is an anti-caking agent used in mineral powders
Saint Minerals Natural Loose Mineral Powder also provides broad protection from a variety of environmental + energy aggressors, including ultraviolet (UV) radiation, high‐energy visible (HEV) “blue light” (from screens + devices), infrared radiation + environmental pollution.