Active ‘A’ Treatment Serum pH 4.5* Sizes: 30ml
An all natural, chirally correct serum containing double the strength of vitamin A than Rewind, this serum has the unique ability to increase the amount of skin food, collagen and elastin production, remodel scarring and restore the epidermal barrier while providing a high source of antioxidants to fight off free radical damage.
Skin type indications
Key ingredients and their function
- Retinaldehyde .1% – Vitamin A, promotes cellular turnover, helps reduce the signs of ageing.
- 1, 3 Beta Glucan – Activates macrophage immune cells, protects and moisturises, promotes healing through cell turnover, stimulates collagen synthesi s and serves as an antioxidant.
- Niacinamide – Form of Niacin involved in cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, provides antioxidant and anti – inflammatory properties, improves epidermal barrier function and inhibits skin pigmentation.
- Chlorella Vulgaris – Protects and stimulates collagen and elastin; provides antioxidant support.
- Willow Herb (Epilobium Angustifolium) – Anti-irritant, antibacterial, calming and anti-inflammatory agent; proven to be stronger than 1% Hydrocortisone.
- Sythne-6 (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38) – Wrinkle filler derived from tripeptides comprised of 6 amino acids to help build the skin framework and helps form the matrix of collagen I, III, IV, fibronectin, Hyaluronic acid and laminin 5; smoothes wrinkles from the inside by stimulating the synthesis of the macromolecules in the dermal/epidermal junction that are needed for structure.
- Chronoline (Caprooyl Tetrapeptide -3) – Boosts collagen production, activates skin repair and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fulvic Acid – Potent antioxidant that detoxes the skin, improves vitamin and mineral delivery into the cell and improves production of proteins and wound healing.
- L-Hyaluronic Acid – Natural moisturising factor draws water to the cells.
- R-Lipoic Acid (Thioctic Acid) – Antioxidant and collagen/elastin stimulator.
- Asiaticoside – Plant extracts that acts as an anti -inflammatory agent; protects collagen from degradation and stimulates fibroblasts resulting in the regeneration of the dermis.
- L-Hydroxyproline – From the amino acid proline, helps stabilise collagen, increases moisture and firmness in the skin, comprises roughly 4% of all amino acids found in our tissues, source of virtually every skin component including proteins, antioxidants, and peptides.
- MSM (Dimethyl Sulfone) – Organic sulfur compound that strengthens skin’s support structure; promotes the synthesis of proteins and connective tissue.
- Phosphatidylcholine (Lecithin) – Liposome coating for delivery and penetration.
- Lavender, Sandalwood & Patchouli EO – Blend.
- Potent Vitamin A treatment serum and fibroblast stimulator
- Epidermal remodeling along with scar tissue removal
- Increases nutrient supply and moisture
- Promotes younger skin
- Double the strength Retinaldehyde of Rewind (vitamin A)
Apply 1-2 pumps at night on cleansed skin in combination with other treatment serums or after the application of StemFactor. For best results it is best to build up to using rewind plus, starting every 2-3 nights and working to daily. Can be applied in the morning if an increased dose is needed, making sure to use sun protection.
pH may vary by +/- 0.5