Cellular Repair Serum Sizes: 30ml
Vitamin B3 or Niacinamide is the ultimate Booster for the skin. This amazing ingredient has a stabilising effect on the epidermal barrier function, increases ceramide and free fatty acid levels and increases protein synthesis, restoring the skin’s natural barrier function to its optimal operation. Niacinamide stimulates microcirculation in the dermis, reduces inflammation in acne, rosacea and sensitised skins and also inhibits melanasome transfer therefore lightening pigment. With the added benefits of hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, which holds 1000 times its weight in water, and healing Vitamin E, Oxy B Serum is perfect for all skin types, especially sensitised and sun damaged skins.
Skin type indications
- Sun damaged
- All skin types
Key ingredients and their function
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Form of Niacin involved in cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, provides antioxidant and anti – inflammatory properties, improves epidermal barrier function and inhibits skin pigmentation.
- Persea armeniaca (Avocado) Oil – is cold pressed from the fruit of avocado, which is also known as the “butter of the forest” because of its high-fat and nutrient-dense properties. While preserving the richness from oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitoleic acid, vitamins A, B, D and E, carotenoids and lecithin, this heavy textured oil has the highest permeability through the skin (horny cell layer) among all botanical oils and is highly effective in moisturizing and softening the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice – soothe and calm with its anti-inflammatory properties, cell regeneration and healing.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – the major role of vitamin E is to protect polyunsaturated fatty acids from oxidation. It acts as an anti-oxidant in the lipid phase of cell membranes. It also has nourishing properties.
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil – anti fungal and anti bacterial properties.
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosmary) Extract – Anticeptict.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hualuronic acid) – Plumps, lubricates and moisturises the skin; prevents trans-epidermal water loss. Natural moisturising factor draws water to the cells holding 1000 times its weight in water.
- Can be used on extremely sensitive skins
- Helps reverse and improve sun damage
On a clean dry skin apply ½ – 1 pump of Oxy-B Serum over face, neck, chest and back of the hands morning and evening or as directed. (Can be mixed with other serums to create optimum results)
*pH may vary by +/ – 0.5